Tutorial Advanced Settings Part 4
This Tutorial builds on Parts 1-3 of the 5-Part Tutorial-Series Advanced Settings:
- how to print-out images after recording automatically
- how to show images before print-out
- how to storage recordings on demand, instead of printing them all out
- how to sign images after recording individually
- how to share recordings on Facebook, Twitter etc.
- how to send images via mail
- how to create GIFs
Watch the following Tutorials for free:
- Advanced Settings Part 1
- How to create a new Profile?
- How to create GIFs?
You find these Tuturials in the article above.
As the software continues to evolve, the user interface may differ slightly from the program version you are using.
Also, the range of settings is constantly expanding.
Access to the Tutorial
As soon as you have added the tutorial to the shopping cart and paid for it, you will find a PDF in the Instant Download section of your customer account.
This PDF file contains a link that leads you directly to your purchased tutorial.
We wish you every success in setting up your photo box.
The purchased tutorial links are only for your own use and may not be shared with third parties!