Tutorial Advanced Settings Part 5
This Tutorial builds on Part 1-4 of the 5-Part Tutorial-Series Advanced Settings:
- how to place multiple images on an image-file
- the most common printer settings
- how to place and to link a QR-Code
- how to insert a background image
- how to place an overlay
- how to fill images with individual text
- how multiole printouts are made
- how to create images in white or black-in-white
Watch the following Tutorials for free:
- Advanced Settings Part 1
- How to create a new profile?
- How to create GIFs?
You find these Tuturials in the article above.
As the software continues to evolve, the user interface may differ slightly from the program version you are using.
Also, the range of settings is constantly expanding.
Access to the Tutorial
As soon as you have added the tutorial to the shopping cart and paid for it, you will find a PDF in the Instant Download section of your customer account.
This PDF file contains a link that leads you directly to your purchased tutorial.
We wish you every success in setting up your photo box.
The purchased tutorial links are only for your own use and may not be shared with third parties!